Monday, October 6, 2014

Funny Gifts for Zombie Fans

ZOMBIES!
 
The Walking Dead premiere is just around the corner! Zombies are my favorite undead creature. They remind me of when I worked in retail on Black Friday - all the customers pressed against the doors in the early-morning fog, all the employees wide-eyed, scared of the influx of ravenous shoppers.

Yet another reason why it's better to shop online. Here are a few of my zombie designs on Zazzle:





Look for more zombie designs here, both funny and frightening.

STORIES

Here are a couple silly stories for you too. This one is a farcical zombie story I wrote years ago and this one is about a trophy wife trapped in a bomb shelter. Here's my book RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! if you want to read about zombies battling vampires and werewolves.

Thanks for stopping by!

-MK

All designs © MK Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment