Monday, December 8, 2014

Pretty Floral Stencil Clock with Terracotta Urn

New Custom Flower Stencil Clock with Urn and Birds

This is one of my newest clock designs on Zazzle. I know this one is beautiful in person because I ordered it for a relative and it arrived today! The colors are vibrant and the personalization is perfect. I'll update this post soon with a photo of the actual clock.


You can easily add your first or last name using the template - and you can even change the light-cream background color under "Customize It" to any color you want. Here are a few color varieties I already created:

Blue:


Green:


Pink:


These clocks have an old-fashioned Art Nouveau / stylized look to them. I love how the terracotta urn and the ferns and bee turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!

-MK
MK Hess Creative


All designs © MK Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment